Lean Season in Boracay Island – Philippines – Boracay is the ultimate holiday destination. Then again, like any other tourist spot, there is a lean season in this place. The lean season is a time when tourism business hits the bottom. It is a time when everything around the island seems slow. But wait, do you know that there are quite a few good reasons why you should not mimic other travelers and plan a trip to Boracay during the lean season?
- Prices are low. If you think a Boracay trip cannot fit your budget, think again. Planning a trip to Boracay during the lean season will give you the best opportunity to take advantage of a low price from the airfare to the accommodation, food, and even in buying souvenir items. Prices are sliced in half during the lean season. So if you are on a budget, this is your best resort to enjoy a Boracay vacation without any money worries.
- The island is almost deserted. While you can have a headache dealing with jam-packed corners everywhere during the peak season, you will never have a problem with the crowd if you take the trip when it is off peak. This means that you can have peace and quiet time by yourself in a beautiful island. Such an ideal holiday? You bet it is!
- Booking for a room is easy. Since you are not competing with a lot of people over the same room, you can get the best valued accommodation at a very reasonable price. Even when you are not able to book beforehand, you will not have a difficult time finding a place to stay if you travel during the lean season.
With the good things come the bad. While those advantages are true, there are also a few draw backs to arranging your Boracay trip during the lean season.
- Bad weather. The lean season in Boracay is timed when stormy weather is at its most active. That means, you will barely have the opportunity to enjoy the sun, the sand, and the sea if you travel to Boracay during the lean season. There is also no possible way that you could do fun water activities during this time.
- Bar hopping is boring. Since the island is almost deserted during the lean season, you will barely have a time to socialize and meet other people, which is a topnotch attraction of this place.
- Your room, your best friend. There is almost nothing to do in Boracay when the weather is bad so typically, you will spend the whole duration of your vacation inside your hotel room.
There, we have given you the good and bad. It is then up to you if you still decide to give a go on a Boracay holiday during the lean season.